Monday, March 23, 2009

A Work In Progress...

The past week...
Well, let's just say I'm glad it's over.
It was truly one of those experiences truly ordained by God himself to buff and refine one into a better version of himself/herself. And I am better for it.
I learned:
  • People need to handled with a level of detachment.
  • Love is not black-and-white.
  • Exercise and/or a good walk with blasting headphones is a great stress buster.
  • I need to do more with my life.
  • I am the one I need to be unconditionally in love with--not anyone else.
  • ALL MEN ARE DOGS!
  • I was meant to help others.
  • Although I must learn to love myself, the world does not revolve around me.
  • My world does not revolve around a man.
  • God loves me.
  • I must cling to Him, and never forget.
  • Writing, after God, is my saving grace.
  • I am a burgeoning feminist.
  • I love my hair.
  • I can do this.
  • I will survive.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment